Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Walk Along the Water's Edge

Can I grasp this moment and hold onto it forever! Time continues to march on and I sadly look to the near future at what brings new beginnings for my son and yet endings for myself. So much of my time has been spent with this young man, once upon a time he was a new baby. Then the toddler years came and he was off exploring everything! We quickly moved into the years we shared as we homeschooled. Learning togethor was something I will always cherish. Then off he went to High School and oh how he grew and changed! What an awe inspiring time it has been watching this young man develop. I am grateful to have yet a few more months before he heads off to begin his next stage in life. It is True Bliss To walk with my Son by the Edge of the Water...

No comments: