Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fifteen Candles!

And that quickly she turns 15!!! Where did all the time go? She was just arriving and now she is thrilled as she tells me, "Mom, 15 is the beginning of everything!" How do I respond to such excitement as I stand by watching my "baby" grow into a beautiful young lady? Time passes so fast and what was just my baby being held within my arms, is now my 15 year old, running off to yet another social gathering. Homeschooling was a blessing I would never do differently and has given me a chance to know my children in ways I could have never known. I am thankful for the many years we grew togethor. I learned so much from these two as the years passed. I could have never been where I am now without their guidance. What a blessing it is to have had two remarkable beings pass through my life, willing to share so much with me.

No comments: